[mapguide-internals] RE: Project Sponsorship

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Nov 22 11:31:02 EST 2008

I'm also in favour of this.  The OpenLayers team has just finished a
lengthy discussion on sponsorship and has developed some guidelines of
how the sponsorship stuff will work for them (largely based on the
GDAL experience and example).  I think we will need to develop a
similar set of guidelines for sponsorship for MGOS and have the
community and the PSC discuss it before we can formally go that route,
but the PSC could vote to agree (or not) on sponsorship in general
with the details to be decided on later by a second vote.

Paul