[mapguide-internals] font substitution question

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:32:53 EST 2008

As an ugly workaround you can drop your preferred truetype font in the
folder, renaming it with the name of the missing one.

We, on Linux, simply copy in the dir some .ttf that are available in
the PC where the map was created (a Win box) but not on the server.

And it works.
This trick is useful also beacuse the available fonts, at least in
1.2, are barely usable.

Regards,

Gabriele