[mapguide-internals] mapguide 2 trunk cmake patches and instructions - with links instead of patches

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:30:12 EDT 2008

firstly, I gotta say from a bit of playing with CMake I'm impressed :)

things i had to do on ubuntu 8.04

add hardy-backports to sources
sudo apt-get install cmake libboost // for 2.60, default was 2.46

this needs a big list of packages to be installed :) i will pull the
list, i'm sure i added
more than i needed

the path for php5 on ubuntu is  /usr/local/include/php5, I don't think
 the PHP5_LIBRARY is referenced by cmake aside from the setup and test

had to add the /usr/local/fdo-3.3.0/include/ and /usr/local/fdo-3.3.0/lib/
to the search path for FindFDO.cmake

for apache /usr/include/apr-1.0 ( rather than /usr/include/apr-1)

i got stuck here and I'm tired in 5;29 am in oz

Scanning dependencies of target MgFoundation
[ 53%] Building CXX object
Common/Foundation/CMakeFiles/MgFoundation.dir/FoundationBuild.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/zac/mapguide-2.0.2/Common/Foundation/Data/BatchPropertyCollection.cpp:18,
                 from
/home/zac/mapguide-2.0.2/Common/Foundation/FoundationBuild.cpp:21:
/home/zac/mapguide-2.0.2/Common/Foundation/Foundation.h:46:27: error:
ace/INET_Addr.h: No such file or directory

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Helio Chissini de Castro
<helio at kde.org> wrote:
> On Quinta 23 Outubro 2008, Zac Spitzer wrote:
>> ok, i'm having a bit of trouble applying the patch
>>
>> i have checked 2.0.2 out into /home/zac/mapguide-2.0.2
>>
>> what's the patch syntax required?

> HI
> cd mapguide-2.0.2
> patch -p1 < cmake-mg202.diff
>
> Jason reported that in case of Ubuntu, he was missing libphp5_common ( the PHP
> test look for this library ), and looks like php from Ubuntu is not compiled
> to have this shared library, so probably you can bypass this test for now, in
> main CMakeLists.txt
>
> []'s
>

> --
> Helio Chissini de Castro