[mapguide-internals] Sheboygan package

sergi nistal serginistal at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:07:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I´m installing a debug version of Mapguide 2.0.1 with FDO 3.3.1 on Windows Vista from source code.

I´m 'Installing Sample Data and Sample Applications' (document with the same name) and when I make image 1
the result is image 2 (paragraph 'Instructions for Loading the Sample Data on the Server'), the result of
http://localhost/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxtiledviewersample.php is image 3 and the result of
http://localhost/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxviewersample.php is image 4 (paragraph 'Setting up Sample
Applications (PHP) with Apache'), Is everythong ok? Should not bring up a map instead of the whole
orange background? Should interrogations appear beside the section of the layers
(Islands, Hydrography, ...)? and finally the result of http://localhost/mapguide/webstudio/index.html is
image 5, Should not appear libraries Sheboygan in section 'Site Explorer'?

If you need other data, please contact me. Thank you very much.

image 1.jpg

image 2.jpg

image 3.jpg

image 4.jpg