[mapguide-internals] Ticket reports

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Apr 4 18:59:42 EDT 2009

I've been playing around with Trac's reporting capabilities, and it's pretty cool.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/report

I've added a couple defect-specific reports (ungrouped, and grouped by milestone).  I also modified a couple of existing milestone-based reports so that they dump the unassigned tickets to the bottom; they were supposed to, but were testing for null milestone instead of null OR ''.

If anyone wants additional reporting (Kenneth, I was thinking maybe Maestro-specific reports?) please let me know.  Also if there are reports on that list that don't make sense, I can remove them.