[mapguide-internals] build script confusion RFC62???

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 20 11:35:22 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I agree with UV here that something needs to be done.  When I first tried figuring out the server and web tier a few years ago, it was pretty much impossible in a short time frame without getting help from Trevor, Bruce and others (who luckily were just down the hall).  I can see UV hitting some of these same problems; but being in a different time zone and having to do things over email, it must be a huge pain for him to make progress.

Please help with RFC62 as you can, and anything else that may smooth out the development process; it will benefit MapGuide development.

Thanks
Tom