[mapguide-internals] Installer progress

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 22 06:37:47 EDT 2009

Well, I think I have the IIS7 installer working OK; I still have to test uninstall.  You can see the details here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/3834

I've uploaded a new installer (that also includes Bruce's FDO connection manager fixes and Walt's rendering enhancements for those who are curious) to the following directory:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/

-or-

ftp://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/

I haven't had a chance to test the Apache/Tomcat/IIS6 installers yet, nor on platforms other than W2k8, and it's quite possible that I broke something.  If you have a chance to install and report back on the wiki that would be great, otherwise I'll try to get some testing done on my VMs tomorrow night.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/InstallerCompatibility