[mapguide-internals] RE: Installer progress

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 23 01:23:49 EDT 2009

Well, the good news is that an IIS install works fine on W2K3, after a fix to stop a missing .Net from causing the installer to roll back.

The bad news is that an IIS install under XP fails miserably, and I have no idea what is causing the problem.  I can't even get it working by setting up the apps and mappings manually.  It's been so long since I've dealt with IIS 5.1 that I don't even know where to start.

If anyone has an idea of what may be causing this, or has time to test the current installer with Apache/PHP, Apache/JSP (any platform) or Vista, that would be cool.

I'm not going to be able to get back to this stuff for a couple days.