[mapguide-internals] Installer progress

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:04:17 EDT 2009

I would've thought the IIS admin COM interfaces (used by the installer custom
action) would've automatically converted our paths to 8.3 convention. It
doesn't look like this is the case.

I do recall the MapGuide installation/configuration guide specifically
states that paths to ISAPI extensions must be in 8.3 convention if the full
path has spaces in it (stupid progra~1... ahem! "Program Files" :-) )

- Jackie