[mapguide-internals] Installer progress

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 23 19:18:18 EDT 2009

Thanks for finding the problem.

I'm not sure how we can accomplish this within the installer; I'll have to look at the custom action and see what it's doing.

C++ is generally beyond me though; maybe I need to look at doing the IIS5/6 install using the WiX framework instead.  Doesn't look like a lot of effort (compared to IIS7 anyway).