[mapguide-internals] Installer progress

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:10:32 EDT 2009

Just a thought,

Is it worth having CS-Map by default, install to
[%CSIDL_COMMON_APPDATA%\Autodesk\Geospatial Coordinate Systems] seeing as
that is where the coordinate system catalog tries to find the CS-Map
dictionaries if it couldn't find them in %MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH%

Reference:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Common/CoordinateSystem/CoordSysCatalog.cpp#L199

- Jackie