[mapguide-internals] Installer progress

alucas alucas at svl.es
Fri Apr 24 09:16:42 EDT 2009

Hi!,

After installing mapguide I found this error in the server log:

# Log Type: Error Log
# Log Parameters: CLIENT,CLIENTIP,USER,ERROR,STACKTRACE
<2009-04-23T20:38:50> 	3296
 Error: The coordinate system initialization failed.
 StackTrace:
  - MgServer.open() line 857 file
c:\osgeo\mapguide\server\src\core\Server.cpp
<2009-04-23T20:38:50> 	3296
 Success: Server stopped.
<2009-04-23T20:41:16> 	1820
 Success: Server started.