[mapguide-internals] mgos installer question/comments

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 29 13:09:32 EDT 2009

Maybe...  Or maybe we should just install help under WWW.

Creating the alias would mean touching three different custom actions (Apache, IIS5-6, IIS7)

Would you mind creating a ticket against the Installer component for this, and for the fact that it prompts for a reboot even when not installing the Server and Web components?