[mapguide-internals] mgos installer question/comments

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 29 12:49:38 EDT 2009

Nope, nothing under OSGeo ...

another installer question while I have your attention - should the
installer set up an Alias for the Help directory?  I didn't install
Help the first time around, so I reran it and it added the Help
directory for me (fantastic, worked but asked for a reboot?) but no
alias in the httpd.conf.  Since these are web pages, shouldn't it be
accessible as mapguide/Help or something?

Cheers

Paul