[mapguide-internals] RFC 71: Please review changes so far.

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:57:15 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I would like some feedback on my RFC 71 implementation so far. Would also
like to know if I'm doing anything wrong :-)

- Jackie

Some issues encountered:

- IE 6 doesn't give you the initial view of the map, it errors with
"XmlHttpRequest is undefined". After you pan zoom, etc things operate as
normal. I'll need to find out if this problem existed before my
implementation work.

What is done:

- PHP viewer implementation

What is not done:

- Java viewer implementation
- .net viewer implementation
- Verifying functionality in Chrome, Safari