[mapguide-internals] mapguide-2.0.2.3011.tar.gz

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 11 18:50:10 EDT 2009

Ah...

I believe that's referring to the "svn export" command.  It basically copies all of the files into a different location but without the .svn directories.

The new windows build scripts (build.bat) allow you to build in place and then "install" into a clean directory structure.  I personally prefer this approach, as it means that I'm always building from a "live" location.

The "clean" action on the build script is pretty decent, but if I need a really clean environment I just
use the Perl svn-clean script (1) which removes all files that aren't under version control.  Have to be careful with this though if you're doing any new development as it can blow away your new local files.

1. svn-clean: http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn-clean