[mapguide-internals] interim build

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Aug 12 04:43:27 EDT 2009

Does the commit from a couple days ago address the MapGroup handling?

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/228

The widget structure and Jx changed considerably changed between Fusion 1.1 and Fusion 2.0, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few backwards incompatibilities.  A bit more on these changes here:

http://n2.nabble.com/Jx-API-Update-td2062075.html#a2062075