[mapguide-internals] Style help

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 1 15:47:21 EST 2009

Yes, upper case is absolute, while lower case is relative.  After changing the H's to lower case the gray segments display.

You might also want to try 'OverlapWrap' for the VertexControl.  With 'OverlapNone' no symbol will be drawn if it overlaps a vertex - you end up with gaps.  You most likely want to wrap symbols around vertices.

I have a nice document with diagrams which explains the LineUsage behavior.  I think it should be posted somewhere on MapGuide OSGeo - not sure of the best place though.  For now I'll attach it to RFC 14 - https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/wiki/MapGuideRfc14/LineUsage.doc.

Walt