[mapguide-internals] Style help

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Dec 1 16:57:51 EST 2009

You guys rock, thanks very much for the help, and for that document.

Hope I can find some time to pull all of this stuff that I'm learning into
documentation at some point; right now I'm working from the RFCs, an
Imaginit white paper, and the schema :)

It's very cool though that it's there when needed; I couldn't get this to
work with a composite line style at all.

Jason

2009/12/1 Walt Welton-Lair