[mapguide-internals] Developer's Guide source?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:09:12 EST 2009

Hi All,

Is it possible to have the source (latex? docbook? other?) for the MapGuide
Developer's Guide put into SVN as well?

There are some changes/topics I'd like to see in the document. Namely:

 1) Conversion of PHP code samples to .net and Java
 2) Setting up Development environments for PHP/Java/.net
 3) Deploying your MapGuide application
 4) API usage outside of MapGuide

Having it in SVN also means we can hook it into the current build process
and package it with the installer. This document is conspicuously missing
from the current 2.1 installer.