[mapguide-internals] Developer's Guide source?

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 9 12:50:50 EST 2009

The source documents are all attached to the documentation page (http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html), but hidden,  in OpenOffice format:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/BuildingAndConfiguringMGOSOnWindows.odt
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/BuildingAndConfiguringMGOSOnLinux.odt
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/GettingStarted.odt

Unfortunately the Getting started Guide is not there because I never got the source for it from our technical publications group.  It is in a database of some sort, so it may not be easy to extract.  I used to have a contact who could generate the document for us, but he is no longer around...I will ask around to see if I can get something.

Tom