[mapguide-internals] Contact with Autodesk Developers.

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Dec 14 14:31:26 EST 2009

It's unclear exactly what you are proposing to Autodesk.  Are you looking for
a job?  Are you proposing to perform some of this work as a contractor?  Do
you just want to develop on the MapGuide Open Source code and contribute to
it?  If the latter, anyone can contribute to the source code as long as they
go through the process to become a contributor:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/developer.html

Thanks,

Andy