[mapguide-internals] Translation of 'Layers' and 'Properties'

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Dec 23 03:09:25 EST 2009

Hi Dejan,

This is probably a better question for the users list; I believe that there
are some people there who have successfully translated the AJAX viewer into
other locales and may be able to help.

I think the key to this is the file "en" in the "localized" folder (Default
location: C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\localized).  I haven't
done this, but I believe that all you need to do is create a version of this
file appropriate for your locale (sl?), and then either call the map with
LOCALE=sl or hard-code the locale somewhere in the AJAX viewer files (start
at mainframe.php?).

Jason

2009/12/22 Dejan Gregor