[mapguide-internals] MG 2.1

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 22 12:46:25 EST 2009

Hi Tom,

Reading the current thread about the branch you propose makes me think about MG 2.1 that we talked about a few months back. From my understanding that would have been a MapGuide OS that would be in synch with GreatWhite in terms of functionality and would use the CsMap we shipped with GreatWhite. I created a CsMap branch that was supposed to be used by MG 2.1:
http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/csmap/branches/12.0/

I don't see a branch that would be http://svn.osgeo.org/mapguide/branches/2.1.x/
Is it something different?
And also what CsMap branch will be in use with 2.1 and the branch you propose to generate
Thanks

Hugues