[mapguide-internals] sync'ing mg21 branch in fusion to trunk

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 8 22:29:21 EDT 2009

No decision has been posted but based on the feedback so far, I will
be announcing that we will 'abandon' the 2.0 release and start over
again with a new beta by merging the current state of trunk into the
branch.  I suggest that you provide patches for trunk only to minimize
wasted effort.

Thank you for fixing things!

Paul