[mapguide-internals] sync'ing mg21 branch in fusion to trunk

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 8 17:59:35 EDT 2009

Hi Paul / Jason,

I plan to prepare some fusion patches for MapGuide search-related defects (fusion tickets 236, 237, 268).  I want to prepare these for all current versions of MapGuide: trunk, MGOS 2.1 beta, and the sandbox version used by Autodesk:
  * the sandbox version is based on fusion2-mg21 and I don't expect that to change, so I will prepare one set of patches against that stream
  * I'll prepare another set of patches against the trunk stream

The one I'm wondering about is MGOS 2.1 which currently uses the fusion-2.0 stream.  Has a decision been made as to what version of fusion it will use?  I'll hold off preparing the patches for MGOS 2.1 until we know for sure.

Thanks,
Walt