[mapguide-internals] FW: [mapguide-users] MapGuide runs out of FDO connections under Fusion MGOS 2.1 Beta

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 27 14:31:43 EDT 2009

Andy,

The interim build still has old fusion code; have you tried the latest commits against this ticket?  There were a couple more ->close statements that weren't quite right.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/229

Also, are you using connection pooling?  I've never turned this on for SDF.  If so, can you try without and see if it makes a difference?

The best way to get this fixed is to provide a simple-as-possible test case (preferably attached to a Trac ticket) that would allow a developer to install and duplicate the problem within a few minutes.

I still think I remember seeing something where the old mechanism for creating selections caused leaks in .Net where the new method (based on map name) did not, but can't for the life of me find any reference to this.