[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 68 - Refactoring Web .NET API into Common DLLs is ready for review.

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:43:47 EDT 2009

Is the current MapGuideDotNetApi.dll that "heavy" that it needs to be split
up into multiple sub-assemblies?

And also, just a personal thing really, I never really knew which MG API
classes were Foundation, which were PlatformBase, etc since they all resided
under the OSGeo.MapGuide namespace. Having these classes split up but still
under the same namespace will no doubt cause some (short term) confusion.

So is my first point enough justification for the move?

- Jackie