[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 24 20:28:11 EDT 2009

I'm happy to see more developers involved in the MapGuide source, I
think it is reasonable to start with sandbox access (even if it is
only virtual at this time) for anyone who expresses interest in
becoming involved.  +1 Paul

PS I believe that Chris Schmidt was working on making it possible to
set up more fine grained commit rights, perhaps a quick question to
SAC might resolve this.