[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 25 11:20:59 EDT 2009

Folks,

Per the "Authz Rules" section of http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Subversion
we are now capable of managing a distinct commit group for subareas of
a repository - typically for /sandbox type areas with a more permissive
participation process.

Just file a SAC ticket with the particulars of what you need when you are
ready and Howard or I should be able to implement it.

Best regards,