[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 25 16:36:15 EDT 2009

Kenneth,

Wow,  I'm sorry if I'm being dense, but I really don't know where this favoritism feeling is coming from.

Let me back up a bit... MGOS doesn't have a process for the sandbox, and so I thought I was doing the right thing by making sure to ask the PSC for the rights to the sandbox for some developers.  So yes, we need to vote or do something. What did I do wrong to get so much concern about this request? Please tell me, I would like to know? Should I just tell the developers that they should forget this approach?