[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 26 04:54:00 EDT 2009

+1 for sandbox access

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tom Fukushima
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:58 PM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Hi PSC,

I have three developers who will be working in a MGOS sandbox branch that I will be creating for them.  I don't want to be submitting all of their patches for them and would prefer if they could commit directly to this branch.  Unfortunately, I believe that we can only give submit rights to all or none of our subversion tree. So can we give subversion access to these developers on the condition that they work only in the sandbox?

These developers are
Hugues Wisniewski
Jon Curtis
Norm Olsen

They are all senior Autodesk developers with many many years of development experience.  I myself would be fine with giving them access to the full tree, but let's leave that for another discussion.

I move to give Hugues, Jon and Norm, commit rights to a branch in the sandbox/adsk area.

+1 Tom

Thanks
Tom