[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to workin a sandbox

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Fri Jun 26 12:58:10 EDT 2009

So I've read this whole thread with great interest. I believe we should get
a general sandbox approach setup as soon as possible. I liked Jason's idea
of project-oriented sandboxes rather than people-oriented ones, however I
also realize that the technology probably does not work quite that way.
Maybe we could require/request some documentation around the various
projects in the sandbox be available and kept current on the Wiki.

Anyway I am +1 on sandbox access for the named developers.

Also I believe the sandbox concept should be a priority for the PSC. We
should strive to be as open as open layers with respect to sandbox access.
This is a great way to get developers involved.

Bob