[mapguide-internals] About the WiX installer
jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:01:11 EST 2009
1. MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH is now set properly. Reboot is required to take
2. MapGuide service installs and runs (as a result), but it only starts
running after a reboot.
3. Added and customised the apache custom action supplied by Autodesk.
3.1. httpd.conf has all its templated values plugged in during installation.
3.2. php.ini has all its templated values plugged in during installation.
4. Apache service installs, but does not run (a problem with
1. Apache doesn't run (problem with mod_mgmapagent.so)
2. Apache custom actions also run when uninstalling.
1. IIS configuration. Will try to use what's supplied in Wix. Will only use
the Autodesk supplied ones as a last resort.
2. Custom UIs to change install properties.
Jackie Ng wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm trying to grok the WiX installer files. When trying to build the wix
> installers, it is erroring out because it can't find a whole load of
> Given a checkout of the mapguide svn trunk, what do I need to do to ensure
> the wix installers build without problems?
> - Jackie
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/About-the-WiX-installer-tp2339047p2436177.html
Sent from the MapGuide Internals mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-internals