[mapguide-internals] About the WiX installer

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Mar 11 13:21:05 EDT 2009

I've got my w2k3 and w2k8 images set up, just applying final critical
updates now.  Hope to be able to test a new build of the installer
against them tonight.

This is a total shot in the dark, but I wonder if there needs to be some
kind of variable -> property mapping rather than evaluating the
properties directly?