[mapguide-internals] About the WiX installer

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 11 18:37:27 EDT 2009

Hi Jackie,

I am using Apache2.2.4 with mod_mgmapagent.so (build using VS2008) without problems.  If you are using the same version of Apache it should also work.

Make sure the following lines are in your httpd.conf, otherwise the module won't load:
LoadFile ../Php/php5ts.dll
LoadFile ../Php/ACE.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgFoundation.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgGeometry.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgHttpHandler.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgMapGuideCommon.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgMdfModel.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgMdfParser.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgPlatformBase.dll
LoadFile ../Php/MgWebApp.dll

Put these lines before the Dynamic Shared Object/LoadModule section.

Tom