[mapguide-internals] GETTILEIMAGE version 2.0.0 and RFC 11

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 13 14:32:18 EDT 2009

Yes.  The RFC should state 1.2.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:55 AM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] GETTILEIMAGE version 2.0.0 and RFC 11

I'm investigating issue #860, which points to RFC 11.
In RFC 11 it states that the GETTILEIMAGE should have version "2.0.0" to
take advantage of the non-MgMap based functionality.
However, when I issue a request with version set to "2.0.0", I get an
"Invalid Operation Version" exception.
When I look at the mapagent http test forms, it uses "1.2.0" as the
version number, and it use the MapDefinition based approach.

The RFC states that this is included in 1.2.
Is it just an issue with the RFC text itself, which should state "1.2.0" ?

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S