[mapguide-internals] My MSI Install Issues

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Tue Mar 17 15:32:18 EDT 2009

Jason,

I found the same thing on Win2k8 / IIS7 but didn't have time again today to
try a manual fix - just got no sessions created with the FCGI agent.

I patched my copy of the installer using your 911 fix but still got rollback
issues on a clean(ish) machine.  However, when I ran the EXE of the MFC/VS
runtime first the install completed so there may still be issues with the
config on that front.

Look forward to the next installment...