[mapguide-internals] My MSI Install Issues

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 17 15:50:28 EDT 2009

After applying the patch, did you also remove the two lines from the
MsvcRuntime.wxi file that attempt to load the MFC msm?  I think there
was some kind of conflict there; after I modified it locally so that
this include only loads the CRT msm, it ran through for me without
having to pre-install the redistributable.