[mapguide-internals] ServerRenderingService API bloated

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 01:15:42 EDT 2009

Thanks! I was wondering.....

I ended up not needing to change any functionality in the
ServerRenderingService
but had to comment a lot to make sense of it....
It would be a good moment to do a major refactoring session.
I believe the code in there can be made a lot more concise.
There seems to be a lot of code duplication due to even more default
arguments than the ones mentioned before.....
I think this file is particularly worthwhile and makes me feel I did not
waste those 2 days staring at 1400 lines C++ code for nothing.

Should I bother?
Will we find anyone for reviewing it.