[mapguide-internals] RE: PATCH: Raster stability fixes, ticket#462

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 31 12:17:58 EDT 2009

At this point I don't have the energy to fight to have it held back.  After deciding on an appropriate temporary workaround (I'm still leaning towards the big guard), we'll just have to see how the beta testing goes and make a decision based on those results.

I do worry that moving ahead like this will remove the impetus for change.  Other issues (permissions, security, etc) have languished because while they are important they haven't been made urgent.