[mapguide-internals] new projection in csmap

Hugues Wisniewski hugues.wisniewski at autodesk.com
Mon May 4 12:58:19 EDT 2009

For info, this system will soon be added to the CsMap coordinate system dictionaries.
If I'm not mistaken this the EPSG system 3785:
http://spatial-reference.org/ref/epsg/3785/

CsMap already has the logic to work with this system, that's why this WKT can be understood by CsMap and can work with MapGuide but in case one wants to directly with this system using the MgCoordinateSystem API and load it from the dictionaries, this is not possible at the time.

When the system will be added this will become possible.
I don't know yet when exactly this is going to happen. I'd say it's a question of weeks.
This will come with an EPSG update that is being under development on the CsMap project.

Hugues