[mapguide-internals] new projection in csmap

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 4 16:50:31 EDT 2009

Actually, I'm not sure exactly what changed, but that code was deprecated by EPSG:3857 in the online-only 6.18.3 update.  You can see the new version online at:

http://www.epsg-registry.org/

(search by code for EPSG:3857)

Here's the GML version:
http://www.epsg-registry.org/export.htm?gml=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::3857

And of the change request that caused this:
http://www.epsg-registry.org/export.htm?gml=urn:ogc:def:change-request:EPSG::2008.114

It's not available on spatialreference.org yet because the database has only been "published" online.  I believe that if you register for that site you can download the entire dictionary in GML, but haven't been motivated to find out.

(thanks to Christopher Schmidt for these pointers)