[mapguide-internals] Commit rights for UV

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Sun May 10 23:51:02 EDT 2009

If this makes things any clearer: I don't know of any secret discussions about making UV a committer.

For other things that should make things clearer, we typically try to follow the Producing Open Source Software book; and for this particular subject this section has some good information: http://producingoss.com/en/committers.html#choosing-committers.

BTW there is some process information for RFCs on this page: http://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html. I think though that this page is hard to find, and we should put the process information on the developer page.