[mapguide-internals] Installer status

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Mon May 18 12:51:05 EDT 2009

Me again...

It's the crazy free-disk-space requirements!
I started with not enough space to start the installer process... that is
where the installer just hangs.

I now have 1.9GB free and that is not enough to do a minimal IIS/.net
install process.  Once the 480MB MSI has been extracted once and then again
to TEMP folders the installer says I need 1.3GB free... so before you start
the download you need:

 1 x  100MB (.exe)
 2 x  480MB (.msi)
 1 x 1300MB (install - is this right?)

So really before starting to download you need 2.5 GB free?!

 Crispin