[mapguide-internals] making documentation an installer option + docs feedback comments

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:12:39 EDT 2009

given there are 8000+ plus files in the help files, would it make sense
to make the installation of documentation a non default option. 8000 files
takes while :)

It would make the install a **lot** faster and we can just drop a url link
into the start menu, most people google first anyway so local doco

for a production server, do we need to be installing documentation?

whilst talking about this

one of the nice features of adobe's online help is the ability to
add feedback n comments

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=Tags_g-h_09.html

this would be a nice thing to have for the mapguide doco, what do people think?

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168