[mapguide-internals] Initial RC1 Build?

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Wed Nov 4 08:32:47 EST 2009

Hi,

Sounds the same - I didn't get a screen grab.  Will try and find another
machine.

I know build "3981 (Beta1)" did **not** have the problem on at least 5
Win2k3 servers so it maybe just development XP boxes that are affected.  If
the installer logic has not changed since 3981 it should be OK on Servers
and add a comment in release notes for XP referencing ticket 1059.