[mapguide-internals] Mapguide ./configure on Linux, Makefile.in files missing!

kernel_panic sudoaptgetinstalld00d3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:45:59 EST 2009

Well... it's been a pain in the sit-part to build mapguide, but it seems
worth it :)

Im  having troubles compiling it under linux for about a month now, and you
can follow the whole drama here
http://n2.nabble.com/FDO-Compile-error-libxalan-c-td3772060.html#a3772060

Now, my problem is the following

Im working with the /trunk version of mapguide, and I have already build the
webserver extensions, FDO and build_oem.sh script, however, when I run the
./configure script, it always stops with an error regarding Makefile.in
files not being present on their respectie folders, in short: there arent
ANY Makefile.in files on ANY Mapguide/trunk folders :p:p

Now, who/how can fix this? :P