[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.1 : Latest built from SVN for Windows

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:58:54 EST 2009

To build MapGuide from source, you need Visual Studio 2008 Standard Edition
or above. I have not tried building it with Express Edition, nor have I
heard of any success stories using the Express Edition.

Early this year, I've submitted a series of batch files that makes building
MapGuide from source really simple. These scripts are part of the source
code. Here's my blog post detailing how to build it (some bits have changed
since that post, but it's mostly the same)

http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2009/03/building-mapguide-on-windows-made.html

- Jackie