[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.1 : Latest built from SVN for Windows

Dejan Gregor dejan.gregor at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 23 09:57:38 EST 2009

Jackie,

sounds like a very long procedure. So, if I have the MGOS 2.1 installed, I
would be able to find and run the batch files.

Thanks!

Dejan

Jackie Ng wrote:

> To build MapGuide from source, you need Visual Studio 2008 Standard
> Edition or above. I have not tried building it with Express Edition, nor
> have I heard of any success stories using the Express Edition.
>
> Early this year, I've submitted a series of batch files that makes
> building MapGuide from source really simple. These scripts are part of the
> source code. Here's my blog post detailing how to build it (some bits have
> changed since that post, but it's mostly the same)
>
> http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2009/03/building-mapguide-on-windows-made.html
>
> - Jackie
>

> Dejan Gregor wrote:
>>
>> I am not an expert user of SVN, compilation or any development tools, but
>> I would like to test the latest built of MapGuide Open Source 2.x for
>> Windows.
>>
>> Does someone has it already built or help building it?
>>
>> I would very much appreciate any support in this direction.
>>
>> Dejan

-----
__

Dejan Gregor, MSc